Korean Language Course
LEVEL 1 (No. of Hours – 90 hrs)
- Can understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases.
- Can introduce themselves and others and can ask and answer questions about personal details.
- Can communicate in a simple manner.
- Can respond to simple and uncomplicated speech.
- Can construct simple past tense and can describe and talk about past experiences or events in a simple manner.
LEVEL 2 (No. of Hours – 90 hrs)
- Can understand and express the ‘honorific form’ in the present tense to the person who is order or higher in social stats than the speaker.
- Can communicate in simple sentences
- Can construct/use simple future tense and can describe and talk about future plans.
- Can make him/her understood in simple, routine situations dealing with a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and common topics.
- Can give details about one, immediate surroundings and circumstances and can understand the same.
LEVEL 3 (No. of Hours – 90 hrs)
- Can understand complex sentences and texts in a simple manner.
- Can talk about important moments in a person’s life and how to tell a story or describe past incidences.
- Can understand the social customs and language of telephonic conversation.
- Can describe indirect compliments and their use in the conversations.
- Can use complex formal and informal daily expressions.
LEVEL 4 (No. of Hours – 90 hrs)
- Can read and understand medium level difficulty texts and solve questions based on the same.
- Can use present subjunctive to express sentiments, wishes, necessities and complaints.
- Can express ‘honorific form’ in the present, past, future tense in the different situations and incidents.
- Can understand newspaper articles and write the reviews on it.
** Please email us at email@example.com in case you have taken an admission to the March 21, 2020 (Weekend batch) or April 20, 2020 (Evening batch)
Important note before you pay:
*Fees are revised annually.
*Fee structure has been revised on April 1, 2020.
*Students who pay online in advance i.e. till March 31, 2020, for any batch which is scheduled to start post April 1, 2020, new fee rates would be applicable to them. The difference of fees will have to be paid by the student at the Students’ counter when they come to the Institute to get the hardcopy of the receipt.
* Rs. 50 Administration charges payable with the application form on every admission
* Book charges are periodically revised depending on the fluctuations in import costs and exchange rates.
* SIFIL has six levels of all languages, please contact office for fees of higher levels.
* To take an admission in a higher level:
- SIFIL students who have completed the earlier level in the past 6 months need to carry their certificate copy for the admission process.
- SIFIL students who have completed the earlier level before 6 months and non-SIFIL students who have completed the earlier level in any other institute need to take an entrance test and pass it for admission in any higher level at SIFIL.
*To confirm your admission, please send us an email with transaction details immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org after the payment is done.